The Cocoa dealership’s management team boasts longevity at business, leading to a friendly atmosphere and consistent performance.
“It’s family-owned and operated,” said Dustin Dickson, general sales manager. “You’re seeing the same people all the time. Other places, you might see a different manager every time you visit.”
At the helm at Space Coast Honda:
- Scott DeMasso, owner and general manager since 2000.
- Dustin Dickson, general sales manager, with 14 years of service.
- Jeff Logan, service manager, with more than two decades at the dealership.
- Shannon Smith, comptroller, with 15 years of service.
The team is ready to serve and achieve its guiding principle, making “customers for life.”
“They’re getting taken care of,” Dickson said of customers at the dealership. “There’s an open-door policy to all management.”
The result is a dealership where customers are greeted by name – and where a focus on customer service translates to recognition from the manufacturer. Space Coast Honda holds the distinction of being the only 13-time President’s Award winner in Brevard County, as well as the only current recipient of the honor.
The Honda President’s Award is presented to Honda dealerships that exhibit excellence throughout all areas of their operations, including customer satisfaction in both sales and service. It’s the highest honor bestowed on dealers by the manufacturer.
“This prestigious award is a reflection of Space Coast Honda’s overriding commitment to quality, an uncompromising devotion to customer service and an unwavering passion for excellence,” according to DeMasso.
Visitors to the dealership will want to check out popular offerings from Honda:
- CR-V: The sporty SUV is a winner of Car and Driver’s 10 Best Trucks and SUVs award and was named a 10 Most Awarded Cars of 2017 by Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. EX, EXL and Touring models come stan- dard with Honda Sensing, a suite of technologies that work together to alert the driver to safety issues.
- Civic: The always top-selling sedan features the most comfortable and sophisticated interiorof any Civic, and also focuses on safety. Prices start at $18,740, and the vehicle comes in four trim levels topping out at the EX-L with leather-trimmed interior.
Honda’s full line of economical vehicles also includes the Accord, Crosstour, Odyssey, FIT, HR-V and Pilot. Some come in hybrid versions.
Customers can also shop for preowned vehicles at the dealership’s stand-alone showroom dedicated to preowned cars. Among the inventory is a selection of certified preowned vehicles, which undergo a 150-point inspection by technicians at Space Coast Honda. Certified vehicles come with a 100,000-mile powertrain warranty and a 12-month extension of the limited basic warranty.
Community service is a high value at the dealership. The dealership supports Crosswinds Youth Services, the Children’s Home Society, Florida’s Blood Center, Brevard County Schools, and other charitable organizations. The dealership Brevard County’s teacher of the year with a new Honda to use for one year. And the dealership offers extra discounts in the sales and service departments for members of the military.
Space Coast Honda is located at 1885 SR 520 in Cocoa or online at spacecoasthonda.com. Potential customers can fill out a secure online credit application on the website and receive an online quote in minutes.
Space Coast Honda
1885 West King Street
Cocoa, FL 32926